wibiya widget

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Author Melissa Love exposed

VictoriaWinter wanted more than to just be a member of a multi-billion dollar church. She wanted to become Second Mother of the Church, a very high position for a mother-in-law. In order to have this accomplished, she must convince Naomi to fall in love and marry Pastor Kyle Smith; a wealthy and famous preacher of One True Worship. But Naomi has a secret, and this secret could ruin her family reputation as well as her mother's plans of getting the title and recongition she so badly wanted.

1. What inspired you to write this book? I have a co-worker that always bring up church this and church, but at the same time the things we do or the things she says always has us wondering. We joke about this all the time and I thought this would make a good idea for a book.

2. What was your biggest challeng in writing this book? The biggest challenge in writing this book is all the time and energy of promoting my book. Most traditional publishing company already has that set up, but for indie author like me I have to put my foot to the pavement.

3. What can you tell us about your main characters? My two main characters are Naomi the youngest daughter, dependable when it comes to doing what she has to do, and a private person. Victoria is a married and devoted christian woman, but she is boastful, cold-hearted, self-center, hot temper, and ambitious.

4.Do you have a general idea of what direction you want the plot to take ahead of time or does it come to you once you’ve started writing? I always have a general idea of where I want my plot to go before I even start to write. I build the twist around the plot.

Find the Author:

http://melissascandaloussecrets.blogspot.com/p/book-excerpts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

July Book of the Month

Literary Events

  • Book Expo of America
  • Black Writers Conference
  • National Black Book Festival
  • National Book Club Conference

AAMBC Radio

Subscribe to AAMBC Reading Group

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Blog viewed better in Modzilla Fire Fox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones