wibiya widget

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Conversations w/ Chemistry


Q."Tell us a little bit about yourself?"
1. Well I was born and raised in Alabama. I am a divorced mother of two girls ages, 12 & 13 years old. i am also the fifth child of six siblings, consisting of 3 boys and 3 girls.

Q. "How Long have you been writing?"
2.I have been writing for the past 4 and a half years. I have always wanted to write, but just couldn't get up the courage to do it at the time, but the imagination was always there..

Q."Tell us a little bit about your latest novel?"
3. MY latest novel is called "Sexual Repercussions" and it is about two best friends that learn the true meaning of trust, love, revenge and the consequences of one's actions. Its based the struggles two women go through in life to achieve their goals and the heartache and hard lessons that come along with it.

Q.'What is your inspiration to write?"
4I have many inspirations when it comes to writing. It actually does not take much to influence my pen to write to paper. I can get an inspiration from a thought, a action or even a notion. Whenever it hits me i jot it down. i never leave home without pen and pad.

Q."What was your first book?"
5. My first book was "Almost Doesn't Count". It was a short story about a woman in abusive situation who finds solitude in the arms of her abusers best friend, that helps her find a way out of this situation through a self-defense murder plot. I came up with this title because in this particular relationship she was almost loved, almost got married, but almost just doesn't count.

Q."Other then writing what is one of the things you love to do?"
6. I love to sing and read other authors books.

Q.'What other projects are you working on currently?"
7. Currently I have a e-mag online called Go Getta's Magazine, by women for women. I am the president of Southern Allure Book Club andf course working on a new novel

Q."How can our readers contact you?"
8. You can go to my website at www.chemistryslife.webs.com and send me an email:chemistryslife@gmail.com of course working on a new novel

Q."How can our readers contact you?"
8. You can go to my website at www.chemistryslife.webs.com and send me an email:chemistryslife@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see other aspiring authors who has the passion for writing. I really enjoyed this interview.


    Teshia

    ReplyDelete

July Book of the Month

Literary Events

  • Book Expo of America
  • Black Writers Conference
  • National Black Book Festival
  • National Book Club Conference

AAMBC Radio

Subscribe to AAMBC Reading Group

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Blog viewed better in Modzilla Fire Fox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones