wibiya widget

Monday, August 24, 2009

Get to Know Roland V. Tyler


My true life story is incredibly unique and unlike any other. I tell of the horrific tests and trials experienced from my youth to adulthood, most of which the average young boy could not have endured. Your curiosity will be aroused when you learn of how as a young boy, I overcame a dismal childhood stricken with abuse. I will take you for an emotional walk through my family history. It’s struggles, its tragedies and the obstacles as a family exactly as they played out. Most importantly you will learn from my story that strength is created from within through all life experiences and like a tiger, that strength is reveled from GOD.

I insist that my story strengthens your momentum and will thereafter, enable you to prevail. Through life, hard times and hurdled obstacles that were put before me….. Thus I survived by the GRACE OF GOD.

Please visit my website at rolandvtyler.com where you can read chapter three and visit myspace.com/rolandvtyler.

To purchase a copy of the book please visit Kingdom Living Bookstore located at 10907 Livingston Road, Fort Washington Maryland 301-292-9010. Please visit them on the web at www.kingdomlivingbookstore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

July Book of the Month

Literary Events

  • Book Expo of America
  • Black Writers Conference
  • National Black Book Festival
  • National Book Club Conference

AAMBC Radio

Subscribe to AAMBC Reading Group

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Blog viewed better in Modzilla Fire Fox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones