wibiya widget

Monday, October 25, 2010

Get to Know CiCi Foster


Synopsis:
Sunny Rain tells the story of three professional women living in Chicago whose lives seem perfect by anyone’s standards. Natalie has everything a woman could want-a thriving career, motherhood, and a rich husband who loves her. When she meets an older married man who becomes the object of her forbidden fantasies, he awakens her sexual desires and she risks it all-for lust.

Leslie is a sex fiend who can’t get enough lovin’ between the sheets. Determined to not settle for just one man, she prides herself on being a female player. Everything changes when she meets Derrick. Their passionate, hot sex leaves Leslie wanting more, until she discovers the truth behind his chiseled body and sexy smile.

Monica will stop at nothing to get her husband back. She desperately tries to steal her husband away from another woman only to discover secrets about his dark, sexual past.

Sunny Rain reveals the personal tragedies and triumphs of these three friends and how they find the courage to conquer their own fears and shady pasts.


Excerpt : “Oh shit baby. Your pussy is so wet,” he moaned in my ear. “Fuck me harder baby,” I begged, “I’m about to come.” And he did just that. The intense strokes made my toes curl and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I moaned loudly. For a brief moment, I was paralyzed, unable to speak or move.

Kenneth picked me up from the dresser and placed me on the bed. I got on my hands and knees and stuck my ass in the air. Kenneth entered me from behind as I arched my back, allowing him to go deeper. I enjoyed the feel of his balls banging against my wet pussy with every stroke.

Kenneth couldn’t hold out any longer. He shot his massive load in my already soaking pussy. We collapsed on the bed.

“It’s your turn to sleep in the wet spot,” I murmured, while scooting to the edge of the bed. “I slept in the one from earlier,” Kenneth teased, as he scooted me back to the center of the bed. “No baby. It don’t go by turns. You have to do it the whole day no matter how many times we do it.”

Kenneth got up and went to the attached bathroom. “How are you gonna change the rules when they benefit you?” “As a carrier of the good pussy, I get to amend rules as I see fit.” We both laughed. Kenneth handed me a wet towel and climbed back in bed.

I wiped both of our fluids from my vagina and tossed it in the hamper. A short while later, I drifted off to sleep in Kenneth’s arms. The sound of a closing door jolted me from my nap. I scanned the room, searching for Kenneth, but he was nowhere to be found.

Did his wife come home early from her trip? My heart damn near jumped out of my chest, as I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom. I quickly wrapped the sheet around me, just as the door flew open.




BiographyCi Ci Foster can be labeled as a true “Wonder Woman.” The multi-talented Chicago native’s unparalleled creativity, and unrelenting passion for entertainment have been instrumental in providing her with diverse opportunities in the film, modeling and publishing industries.

Foster’s career in entertainment began while she was a student as Chicago State University, where she received her B.A. in psychology and minored in theatre.

As a student, Ci Ci graced the stage in a variety of productions, but didn’t fully commit herself to pursuing her dream until she participated in a question and answer session for Rap So Dee, an off Broadway production.

Professionally, Ci Ci has enjoyed success in a host of independent films, print ads, and commercials. Her commercial credits include Meijers, Walgreens, and Euro-Pro Vacuum. Her film credits include Wages of Sin, This is the Remix, and The Piano Lesson.

In 2004, Ci Ci developed an interest in writing, and began honing her skills by writing short stories. Her debut novel, Sunny Rain, has just been released and is already receiving rave reviews.

A true entrepreneur at heart, Ci Ci recently formed her own production company with fellow actress Mashari Laila Bain, called Flower Goddess Productions. Through this company, Ci Ci produced her new documentary, I Heart Hollywood, a film that focuses on the trials and real life struggles of 14 actresses in Hollywood.

With all of her current accomplishments under her belt, more is yet to come for the new diva of urban erotica. Dubbed as a Phenomenal Woman by 50 in 52 Journey, an organization who honors ordinary people who do extraordinary things, Foster is truly a talent to be reckoned with.

She currently lives in Los Angeles with her husband and two daughters, and is currently working on her new novel, Hollywoodn’t.


Interview with CiCi
1. What inspired you to want to write erotic fiction? I’ve always been a huge fan of erotic fiction. It was just natural for me that when I started dabbling in writing, I would go that route.
2. How did you come up with the title of your book? A friend of mine Frantz came up with the title. I had been struggling for months trying to find the perfect title, and just kept drawing a blank. I was really started to get nervous because we were only a few months away from publication. Then one day a group of us were in the park and out of the blue he said, “Sunny Rain”. I loved it immediately.
3. Discuss the main characters in your book. What compelled you to create them? There are three main characters in Sunny rain- Natalie, Monica, and Leslie. Natalie is the one who seems to have it all together. What her friends don’t know is she is very good at burying her problems. At an early age, she programmed herself to self sabotage all her relationships in order to protect her feelings. Monica is the more reserved one. She has a very low self esteem and constantly seeks approval from others. Leslie is the social butterfly out of the group. She loves men and the idea of having them lust after her. I created these characters because these women are very relatable and so different from one another.
4. In what ways do you think your readers can relate to the characters in your book? I think the characters are very relatable. We all have certain aspects of each character that we can truly understand. These women could be your sister, cousin, friend, or maybe even you.
5. Do you think your book will impact how African American women will see relationships? I hope it gives a wake up call to women who are in unhealthy relationships to move on. Time is not on anyone’s side. A lot of women put a lot of time and energy into relationships that are destined to go nowhere. Most of the time the writing is on the wall early on, but we are too into the moment to see the truth. Years down the line, we say something like, “how could I have been so stupid.” As long as you learned something from it you are growing.
6. What do you want your readers to gain after reading your book? An understanding that we all have our own set of problems. What’s important is how we work through them.

7. What prevalent myths do you challenge in your book? The ‘all men are dogs’ is a myth challenged in ‘Sunny Rain’. I do believe a lot of men are dogs, and they give the good ones a bad name, but there are some good one’s left.

WebLinks:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cicifoster
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/cicifoster
Website: www.CiCiFoster.com
Publisher: www.4heartspublications.com
Production Company: www.FlowerGoddessProductions.com
Email address for readers to contact you: cici@cicifoster.com
Link where book can be purchased: www.4heartspublications.com or www.amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

July Book of the Month

Literary Events

  • Book Expo of America
  • Black Writers Conference
  • National Black Book Festival
  • National Book Club Conference

AAMBC Radio

Subscribe to AAMBC Reading Group

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Blog viewed better in Modzilla Fire Fox

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones